Thursday, November 6, 2008

GO TECH!

Last weekend I went to college gameday. What a way to start off the day. Then I stood in line all day just to see the most amazing game in college history! I'm still excited about it.

You should have seen Lubbock Texas after the game. People were standing on top of cars driving down University street. People were out honking and screaming and yelling until about 4 am. It was so cool. It did look like a riot had broken out though. We are used to choking under pressure, not pulling off the upset. 

I am planning on packing my bags and moving to Canada or Mexico, due to the recent election. I'm not sure how much I like the idea of a scary man as president. 

My third graders are so much fun. I enjoy seeing them everyday. It is like being on vacation after being in total chaos for 7 weeks. They are just so excited about school and I enjoy listening to their stories and seeing them smile. Their comments about the president were hilarious. 

I am headed to the championship flag football game tonight for a repeat. Go SHELLACK! 

No comments: