Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So red shirt is DJ: the kid that kicked me on day because I took his umbrella away from him, mainly because he was stabbing people with it. But he's a great kid. Next to him in the yellow shirt is Julian: his dad is fighting in Iraq, his favorite subject is math and he hates writing, drawing and coloring. So cute. Next to him is Antonio, had the biggest crush on me. Got in a fight the first week of school he was the one with a busted head, he also was the one who got stabbed in the head with a pencil in my class one day when my teacher wasn't there. 
Far left is JoeL, should be a 2nd grader but is so ADD he had to be held back. So funny and smart just can't concentrate. And so hyper. The one white kid I had is Bryson. Hilarious. Tommy boy hilarious. Doesn't have a clue. But says the greatest things. Next is Joe. He has one ear. And he usually only uses one side of his face because the muscles on the other side of his face are so weak. He is getting his new ear rebuilt though and I am so excited to go back and see it. 
The 80 year old sub was trying to take our picture...I think all 5 of them look about this blurry. Its amazing they are all standing there together and looking in the same direction. 
Joel and Julian. So cute.
And this is Jayden. I would adopt this kid if I could. Him and Antonio, I guess you could say I always get along with the troublemakers of the class. Jayden was probably my favorite. His ears just stick out and he has these eyes that when he wanted something he would always get it because I couldn't say no. His mom and dad were separated at the time but were trying to work things out. He was really upset one day and I wanted to bring him home. This picture was on crazy hat day. He wore a tiny sombrero, in case you couldn't tell. I called him amigo all day.
YAY a girl. Tamara had gold teeth. She was so quiet and cute. She had the best smile. This one isn't one of her best but she was adorable. There's Antonio again in the middle. Needing attention from me and my camera. And Joe. 
Juilan. Isn't he just the cutest. You just want to pick him up and squeeze him. 

Marc is muscle man. He was a mess but he was one of the smartest kids in the class. Bryson back there yelling. He just has little outbursts where he will just scream and laugh. I usually laughed at him as well. Issach in the gray shirt, in first grade for the second time. And there's Antonio again! What do ya know?